AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Customer Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

What are the guidelines and processes, if any, for responding to Google Customer Reviews submitted by our customers? Google Trusted Stores had an "Escalations" tab to address this. I haven't found anything thus far on an equivalent for Google Customer Reviews.

Thanks,

Alan

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Google Customer Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alan,

You can see them by going to your seller ratings landing page (e.g. google.com/shopping/seller?q=[domain] where [domain] is your website URL), and click any link labeled Google Customer Reviews.

You can also view your dashboard in your Merchant Center account to view the different types of engagements you have received. And this FAQ provides lots of helpful info you might enjoy. That is pretty much it, for now, but this great system will have some more additions soon. 

Kind Regards,

James

Google Customer Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So you're not giving merchants the option to respond to reviews? And there's no way to see reviews in our dashboard? We have to go to the public page to see if we have written reviews?

Google Customer Reviews

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Alex,

I clearly provide information about checking the dashboard. Please note that this is a peer-to-peer help community, and I am not a Google Employee. 

All the Best,

James

Google Customer Reviews

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry about that, thought you were. Appreciate the info but still wondering if they will be showing us the reviews in the merchant center and allowing us to respond to them.

Also, anyone else getting a 500 Internal Server error when trying to view your Google Reviews from Google Customer Reviews? https://www.google.com/shopping/customerreviews/merchantreviews?q=llmedico.com

Google Customer Reviews

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

this is mainly a peer-to-peer forum.

generally, only trusted-stores-reviews received in the last 365 days will be
automatically migrated to the new google-customer-reviews-program -- and
should be visible as a seller-ratings-page, under the google-shopping-domain,
around the march-2017 time-frame.

otherwise, any older reviews or review-extension reviews will not be
migrated or displayed and will be removed, beginning around the
same similar march-2017 time-frame.

the exact review-extensions-removal date and customer-reviews-migration date,
may vary from merchant-to-merchant and there may be lag-times related to when
the migration is fully complete.

for more details, questions, or account-specific issues, related to the

google-customer-reviews-program, google may be contacted directly --
https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/gcr_merchant_contact

Google Customer Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can I see my reviews

Re: Google Customer Reviews

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Sierra,

Two posts up in this thread...

You can see them by going to your seller ratings landing page (e.g. google.com/shopping/seller?q=[domain] where [domain] is your website URL), and click any link labeled Google Customer Reviews.

You can also view your dashboard in your Merchant Center account to view the different types of engagements you have received. And this FAQ provides lots of helpful info you might enjoy. That is pretty much it, for now, but this great system will have some more additions soon. 

All the Best,

James