AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Customer Reviews migration from Trusted Stores

MCL
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
MCL
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We received this email:

Your Trusted Stores account has been migrated to Google Customer Reviews and you can now login to Merchant Center and access your Google Customer Reviews summary stats, seller ratings information, and account settings.

But when I logged on to our merchant center account, I don't see any of the old stats or reviews from Trusted Stores.  Should I see them?  Or do they not migrate the old data to the Merchant Center?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Great question!

Google has communicated that the data from Google Trusted Stores will be migrated to Google Customer Reviews, but that there are sometimes delays.

Best,

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ours just started showing today.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

John, do they give any indication how long the delay may take?

We were a little slow to switch over the actual API on our site for customer reviews badge and survey, but I'm not seeing any of our old reviews now that it's installed.

Any recommendations?

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi,

I just checked with a Google rep, and they said that there are still delays. They haven't given an indication of ETA.

If you'd like, I recommend reaching out to AdWords support: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7217785

Best,

John