AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Words - New User Encouragement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I deal with quite a few business owners in the Insurance Business and one thing that I come across a lot, is owners that would like to try out or get a better understanding of how Google Adwords actually works. A few of them have reported that they tried it out but they watched their money go so fast and didn't get a full understanding of it. I am writing to suggest what I feel is a solid idea that would not only encourage new users, it would also make it a lot easier for business owners to try Adwords. Setup a Non Real Money Test Account for a new user with a budget of $1500.00 in it. As the users spends their test money keep an itemized list so that they can see what they would have actually gotten in exchange for their money. This means if they would have been able to purchase 100 clicks, then break them down an itemization showing 100 clicks with the times of the clicks or something similar that would really make it easier to understand of the logic behind AdWords. There might be a ton of people using Adwords now, but if that number doubled then it would have been well worth it. I just feel like adwords has a really great purpose behind it and that somehow its not getting across to all business owners who also own a website, consider how complex a user might consider putting up a new website to be, now double that and add some worry to it because business owners are usually a bit tight with their money so if they feel like they might not be getting anything for their money, they probably won't give it a fair try.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
August

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

suggestions may be sent to google using the following form --

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/cfeedback

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
August

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

suggestions may be sent to google using the following form --

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/cfeedback