AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Googl Shopping Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. Can anybody please explain strange numbers in Google Shopping campaigns in worksheet "Dimensions"?

1. In what cases conversion can be displayed as -1?

2. How can it be when there 15 conversions and 0 clicks? Why does this happen?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Googl Shopping Reports

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Most likely your conversion tracking ether from Adwords conversions or Analytics conversion is incorrectly setup.

Go to Adwords and click on conversions. Than check the source of the conversions. If it says Analytics, than check your goals that you have setup there.

If it says website, make sure you have correctly setup the conversion tracking.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: Googl Shopping Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the answer.

If the source of conversions is Website why it is bad? So the reason is incorrect setup the conversion tracking?

Googl Shopping Reports

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I did not say it was bad, I think you misread my reply.

I'm saying you need to check the conversion tracking, if it says website, than check if it's correctly installed on your website.

And I did not say it was incorrectly installed, I'm saying you need to check it. Ether ask the person who installed it for you, or read up on Google's documentation : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’