AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Get an URL from the Feed

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a member of a price comparison service and that those should be able to show my product properly so do them a list of my products with some info.

As of today, so I create 2 feeds so I can use one of the shopping and the other to price comparison service. This is a lot of work.
Is it possible to get a URL from a Scheduled feed in the same way as one does with a Google Sheets? It had that said saved me a lot of work and the products had become much more precise.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Get an URL from the Feed

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If you mean you want to send 1 data feed to two services (Google Shopping and another site). You can do this by first checking if the 3rd party comparison site accepts Google Base format in ether XML or CSV.

More likely XML than CSV.

If not than I recommend you get a web developer to create a custom data feed for Google Shopping such as XML and than one for the other site. You can than pull the same info from your data base to both Google and the oter site. All automated.

You could also look into plugins or data feed management tools that might cover all your requirements.

I recommend Googling different plugins or services etc...

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’