AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Free Shipping not showing - Google shopping

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have mentioned shipping price 0.000 for products having price > 60.00 but when I search using preview tool none of them showing with free shipping tag For Google shopping ads. How to fix it?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
January

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The free shipping tag is an automated promotion, which is not on every ad, the visibility of automated promotions depends on allot of factors that Google has not released publicly.

Other than adding the correct shipping details, there is nothing else you can do to increase the chances.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh s
January

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The free shipping tag is an automated promotion, which is not on every ad, the visibility of automated promotions depends on allot of factors that Google has not released publicly.

Other than adding the correct shipping details, there is nothing else you can do to increase the chances.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’