AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Feed Rules operators not working with decimals

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We try to use the simple operators like greater then or between but they simply don't return the required result

For example the feed contains in a field the decimal 12.6

We create a rule in order to populate the custom_label_0 with 1 if the decimal is greater than 0 else 0

The result is always 0

Same with operator "between" and others.

I don't think that it's an issue with the CSV in general since all fields we send to Merchant center are displayed in merchant center correctly. Just the operation with those decimals is simply not working. I also thought that it could be that the merchant center requires a , instead of a . But i think this can't be the reason neither since also price is sent to merchant center with a . and that value is displayed correctly

Any idea? Anyone solved that issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

This looks like a technical issue, please login to Google Merchant and click on help in the top right corner. To report the issue.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thx i've just opened a case i hope someone can help.

Do you think the . might be the issue? Should it be a , ?

It wouldn'T be logical to me since the price has also the . and that's working :-(