AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

What is the correct Feed ID for each product? SKU or PrestaShop ID (in this case what is the ID if one product has 75 different colors)? I'm using PrestaShop 1.7 in my website and I don't  know what is the correct ID. Can anyone provide me the examples?

Thanks in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mica B
February

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The product ID in your feed can be whatever you want, it just needs to be unique. SKU sounds a good fit it they are all unique.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mica B
February

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The product ID in your feed can be whatever you want, it just needs to be unique. SKU sounds a good fit it they are all unique.

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your answer however I don't understand this screenshot from my Google Adwords account: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xqz-UYfYS3qeABu0x8QpP4akZZw4wKQu 

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

That link doesn't work

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Did your feed already have product IDs and your changed them?

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, I didn't change product IDs. From the beginning, I'm using SKU (PrestaShop product reference) as ID. The only thing I changed 1 month ago were product names and also included color column.

This is the link to my feed: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wGcjKwSl7yCq9-kZmCB0bAlBKeqjrsTaPHY9rBicu_E/edit?usp=sharing

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Are you trying to do dynamic remarketing with your feed? 

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Have you looked at the primary feed? It should list all your products, from there you can see what the product id's are for each product. Than build up your supplement feed from there.

Please note that a supplement feed is for adding information to existing products submitted in the primary feed, not to add new products. If you want to add variants you need to add them in the source feed, ie the primary feed. Check the documentation of the plugin, tool or management service you are using.

I hope this answers your questions.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Feed IDs PrestaShop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I am. I activated dynamic remarketing. Why?