AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Extracting my PLA's from my Google Adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there

Can someone help please, I need to extract my current PLA's from my GAdwords account. 

I need the name of the PLA, Item number in order to do a Vlook up in Excel - I'm struggling. Can someone help please. 

Thanks

Clare

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clare F
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Clare,

I recommend you use the reports in the top menu and use item id, if you want to see the titles too, I recommend looking into merging spreadsheets. I think this is done by merging two sheets where the second sheet has all the titles + id than merge it with your report without the title.

Not sure how to do this, but I'm sure you can ask this in a forum where they assist for spreadsheet related tasks, like Google Spreadsheets.

There is no easy solution for your request, therefor I would try to accomplish your reporting with just the item id.

Hope it helps. 

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can download all copy in pretty much any tab. All you need to do is click on the edit button or arrow down button (depending on the tab) than download spreadsheet.

If you want the names and item id, do this in the product group tab and click on the arrow down next to view change history

Hope it helps

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel 

Thank you so much for this information - but can you tell me how to only include live PLA's? Is it simply a question of just filtering out those that are marked Excluded?  I would just like to see a clean report of all PLA's currently live. 

Also - each of our PLA's has an item number (product SKU code) how do I select this attribute to enhance my reporting?  Appreciate your help.  Kind regards Clare 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Clare F
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Clare,

I recommend you use the reports in the top menu and use item id, if you want to see the titles too, I recommend looking into merging spreadsheets. I think this is done by merging two sheets where the second sheet has all the titles + id than merge it with your report without the title.

Not sure how to do this, but I'm sure you can ask this in a forum where they assist for spreadsheet related tasks, like Google Spreadsheets.

There is no easy solution for your request, therefor I would try to accomplish your reporting with just the item id.

Hope it helps.