AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Exclude certain products via Google feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I need to exclude certain products or destination URLs from our website. But I couldn't find any solutions from support center. Is there any chance that I can achieve this via Google feed? If it is possible, what should I do? If not, are there any other ways? 

Any by the way, can anyone tell me where I can find the Fetch key on latest Google Merchant Center? I need to update Google feeds manually but couldn't find it since the new version updated. Many Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Becka W
April

Re: Exclude certain products via Google feed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Becka W

To find the Fetch link, go to Products > Feeds > Your Feed Name > Under Processing tab find the three verticle dots towards the right of the screen. Click it and you should see the Fetch link.

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 3.11.46 PM.png

About excluding certain pages, products, categories from being included in the feed, you need to check the documentation for your website's CMS or plugin you are using to generate the feed. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Becka W
April

Re: Exclude certain products via Google feed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Becka W

To find the Fetch link, go to Products > Feeds > Your Feed Name > Under Processing tab find the three verticle dots towards the right of the screen. Click it and you should see the Fetch link.

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 3.11.46 PM.png

About excluding certain pages, products, categories from being included in the feed, you need to check the documentation for your website's CMS or plugin you are using to generate the feed. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.