AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Etsy listings not showing up in Google searches

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

I am wondering why some Etsy listings come up in a google search while others do not. I have done several searches on google over the past few weeks and none of my listings show up while other sellers with the same type of listings show up at the top of the google search every single time! How does this happen? Is there something I need to do to show up in a google search? I have read through several posts about this and none of them seem to answer the question.. All of my posts follow the "rules" that google has for being seen on google searches... the only thing I am confused about is when someone says they have to win a BID to get seen.. what Bid?? Do I have to pay to get seen? HELP!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Listings with the name Etsy in front of a store name is done by Etsy Marketing. You as a user will not have any control over that.

If you want further info, you can ask for further information from them here : https://www.etsy.com/help/contact

If you want your product ads on Google Shopping, then create an eCommerce website with your products, submit a data feed to Google Merchant Center, and set up and bid your listings in Google Adwords.

Please note that if Etsy does eventually advertise your products and you are doing the same, that this will be a violation for double serving and your account will be suspended. So I recommend you contact Etsy to make sure your products will never be advertised by Etsy.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Listings with the name Etsy in front of a store name is done by Etsy Marketing. You as a user will not have any control over that.

If you want further info, you can ask for further information from them here : https://www.etsy.com/help/contact

If you want your product ads on Google Shopping, then create an eCommerce website with your products, submit a data feed to Google Merchant Center, and set up and bid your listings in Google Adwords.

Please note that if Etsy does eventually advertise your products and you are doing the same, that this will be a violation for double serving and your account will be suspended. So I recommend you contact Etsy to make sure your products will never be advertised by Etsy.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’