AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Error linking Adwords with Google Merchant Center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am trying to link Google Adwords with Google Merchant Center and it seems very straightforward in the tutorials. However, when I visit the "Account Linking"-page in Google Merchant Center this error message pops up every time. I have tried multiple browsers so the issue seems to be with my account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards
Fabian

Untitled11245.pngLinking page for Google Merchant Center

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fabian p
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This may be a bug, ether try again tomorrow. Or call Google : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fabian p
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This may be a bug, ether try again tomorrow. Or call Google : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here! It startet to happen, when I converted to a multi-client merchant account.

The initial merchant account is still working with the linked adwords account, but I get the same error in merchant center for all accounts.

Did you have any luck to fix it?