2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Emergency

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I need urgent help because our pla ads is not showing anymore due this error - Product pages cannot be accessed  , Product pages cannot be accessed from a mobile device.

Everything was fine upto yesterday and suddenly we start getting our items disapproved and its increasing slowly slowly and more then 80% our items are disapproved now.And after clicking on learn more there it redirect me here - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6098155?hl=en

=> We did not change anything on our site and it was as it is like it was.
=> We dont change any thing in our merchant account and in feed, and every data is same like it was.
=> There is no warning or message in search console account too and everything looks the same.
=> I uploaded the feed again in morning and fetched it now too and it fetched daily at 1 pm so i was waiting that when it will fetch again today then my issue will be resolved but the time passed and still the error is there in our merchant account.

Please let us know how to fix this by seeing the below pic and is there any method by which we can give our website url to you privately instead of writing publically.

http://i.imgur.com/XTW0wVG.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Emergency

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I am waiting for 4 hours no expert is here to help me ?

Now 90% of our items got disaprroved and only 10% is left.And i know this 10% will also get disapproved very soon.

Re: Emergency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not an expert but I'm experiencing the exact same problem. Is your hosting big commerce?  They experienced an outage yesterday which I think is causing the issue. I'm waiting for expert help too. 

Emergency

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

=> Mine is hostgator and yours ?

=> But the thing is if this problem was from the hosting side then their firewall must have blocked google bots to access the site links but i tested with google bot in brobots.txt tester and no url is blocked there , so it clearly means that the hosting server is not blocking google bots to access the site pages and further the issue in merchant centre account.

Re: Emergency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mine is big commerce. Did you try going to google search console and manually fetching the urls?  Can google fetch the urls and submit to index successfully?

Emergency

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I tried with url and google succesfuly fetched it but will it mean that my item will get approve in merchant centre account too ? Because i dont think if google fetched any url then items will get approve in merchant center account too.

After investigating so much i saw that my feeds were created exactly 90 days before so may is this the reason that after 90 days advertiser has to re upload the feed and then my issue will be solved ? Otherwise why everything was going smooth for 90 days and just after 90 days completed all my items got disapproved!!

Emergency

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi BabypantsTv

Could be a number of reasons for this, couple of points:-

Is your site able to be access globally - i.e. you haven't restricted any county IP addresses - if so its against google policy and you would need to remove them in order to comply.  Having said this if you had i would expect that you would have received an account level warning within GMC some 7 days prior and they would have suspended the feed totally. 

I would suspect that it is a "crawl" error and your website/sever is not responding in a reasonable amount of time my be worth checking in google console as Rachel suggest - as a "general" site performance view,  happy to share this GA report on response times - may give you an indications https://www.google.com/analytics/web/template?uid=dPtInmKFRSuNr3xyGOozoA

Emergency

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Is your site able to be access globally - i.e. you haven't restricted any county IP addresses - if so its against google policy
==> Suppose some other country is attacking my site then its my right that ill block that country ip addresses from my site , so why its against google policy ?

I would suspect that it is a "crawl" error and your website/sever is not responding in a reasonable amount of time
==> I have crawled one page and it was successfuly crawled and n google bots is banned by my host so what could be the issue now ? After checking so long i came to one conclusion that on every product i can see expire in 30 days.Now i have to remoce or extend this expire limit otherwise after 30 fays ill face this issue again.So can you tell me how can i increase or remove this expiration date of my feed/products ? 

Emergency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been experiencing similar problems (disapprovals due to bogus landing page errors) starting at some point between Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, and they continue to worsen. The problems exist for a good portion of websites I manage (at least 29) with no rhyme or reason to why some sites are affected and others are not. No changes have occurred in the feeds and the accounts are unrelated. Almost all of these accounts are set up so that we upload feeds via FTP/SFTP once or twice a day (vs OP's scheduled fetch method). Some have adwords_redirect specified, and some do not. Some have product variants, some do not. There is a wide range of industries, feed sizes, and website backends, all seemingly irrelevant to this google bug.

Many of the sites' clicks have dropped over 30% so far, and I expect to see further drops after today. The real mystery here is I can't understand how this issue has not yet been noticed or addressed by more people.

This is truly an emergency. I am pursuing more direct avenues and will post back with any new developments.

You are not alone, BabypantsTv 

Emergency

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star

A URL submitted to Google Shopping must be able to view the page in any country and any ip. If you block based on IP or Country, you are violation Google's Policy. It's not a matter of why is it against Google's Policy, it's a matter that this is the policy. If you don't follow the rules you don't get to publish on Google Shopping. This is mostly done for traveling people, as a US person can travel in India and wants to buy on your website, but you have blocked him based on Country, which is lost business for you and Google.

A data feed must be submitted at least every 30 days. Most merchants submit the data feed every day, because in most cases prices and availability change. As per Google's Policy you need to update your data feed when information changes on your site and or stock.

To fix your issue simply remove the blocking method. Once done ask for Google to review your account in the below link.

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’