AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Rememarketing issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Need Help in understanding Dynamic re-marketing using feeds :- 

I have visited on of the product on website and then added it to our cart and after that I checked some random GDN website and the same product was following me via dynamic re-marketing.
Now I have deleted the same product from the "Product tab" in merchant center account. So ideally this means we shouldn't be able to see that ad again because the same ID has been deleted from the merchant center system. But here the same product image ad is still following me on the same website.
How is this possible that after deleting product on real time from merchant center database, respective information is still getting fetched from the system? 

Logically if we delete product from product tab that means we are telling system not to fetch the same information for any promotion. But this is not actually happening.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Rememarketing issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kushal K,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Until Merchant Centre server synchronises  with your Feed, it should be triggering the ads. Fetch the feeds and wait for the server to synch.

Thanks

Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply Ratan

Feeds are directly fetched from the server so is it required to fetch the data ?

because if I fetch the feed the same product gets updated again.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Kushal K,

You need to update the feed with this information first, and update the feed by fetching it in Merchant Center. Remove that product from your feed or change its availability status.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ratan-Jha,

I don't thing change in availability status will effect as in dynamic re-marketing.

Product availability doesn't matters it only takes description and title into consideration for Dynamic Re-marketing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kushal,

You have to change the availability status if the product is not available. Though, it is not a mandate, Merchant center will disapprove the product if status is wrong. This will happen based on you scheduled feed updates.