AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

3.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I want to set a dynamic re marketing campaign for an online shop but I don't have Google Merchant account. Is it possible to set a Dynamic Re marketing with Business type "Retail" without having a Google Merchant account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Remarketing

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi NoraA,

You'll have to set up a Merchant Center account to run a Dynamic Remarketing campaign, as it requires product IDs to dynamically show tailored ads to relevant audience in your remarketing list. More about Dynamic Remarketing here.

Good luck,

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,

Isn't it possible to chose business type "custom" and upload my feed to the Business data section of my Shared library. By this way I can set dynamic ads without Google Merchant Account.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi NoraA,

As Sumanth mentioned, retailers should use the merchant feed. There is the potential to upload your feed into the shared library but it is intended for businesses that sell services (not products). There are many benefits to using Google's merchant feed, I would highly suggest it. That way you can also run shopping campaigns!

Best,

Amy