AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Migrate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have this account running remarketing. I would like now to setup dynamic remarketing, but I cannot get the tag. How can I migrate to dynamic remarketing within this account. I already linked merchant center but the remarketing tag hasn't changed.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Dynamic Remarketing Migrate

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi George,

Thanks for posting!

If the regular remarketing code has already been set up in your account, I think you have to add the custom parameters to the regular remarketing code - see: http://goo.gl/wgdRk9 .  The green text of the code are the custom parameters that you should add. The blue text of the code is the regular remarketing code. 

I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi George,

Thanks for posting!

If the regular remarketing code has already been set up in your account, I think you have to add the custom parameters to the regular remarketing code - see: http://goo.gl/wgdRk9 .  The green text of the code are the custom parameters that you should add. The blue text of the code is the regular remarketing code. 

I hope this helps! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much Rachel. This is exactly what I needed

Regards

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I don't know if you are misguided but the first step in setting up dynamic remarketing is to setup a dynamic remarketing campaign first so that the automatic lists are pre-populated.