AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Remarketing Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a requirement where i would require to show only selected products from feed in Dynamic Remarketing Ads

E.g: I have two brands A and B in my feed. I want  my dynamic remarketing ads to only show products that belong to A. (Strictly restrict B)

I have used campaign dynamic settings and created a custom filter to use only brand A. 

download.png

Is it the right way to do it. If yes it will 100% make sure that only brand A images will be showed in my dynamic remarketing ads.

Thanks in Advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Dynamic Remarketing Ads

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for posting to the Community. The way you're describing using the filters to prevent a certain brand from showing dynamic remarketing ads is technically possible. However, the official best practice is to allow the AdWords dynamic remarketing algorithm to run without filters since that is how the algorithm is most effective. 

If you'd like more details about this, I would recommend having a look at Maxime's reply in this older thread.

Cassie