AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Drop In Shopping Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Anyone experiencing drop in conversions in Google Shopping campaigns from last 3 days (after the rollout of Right hand side ads to be closed).

Please let me know your views.

Thanks,

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Drop In Shopping Campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Dear Arista, checking 3 adwords accounts where I manage campaigns for ecommerce stores I didn't notice such trend. However it's too small amount of data to come to any conclusion. If you are getting less conversions I would recommend to check other factors, for example if you are getting traffic from search terms which previosly gave you high conversion rate.
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Drop In Shopping Campaign

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Based on 13 clients it has increased in conversions for me. But everyone will say something else. If you consider the fact that each Merchant, Agency or Freelancer will work on accounts, products or website it will create a different positive or negative effect. If you feel that you are loosing out on something, than I suggest working towards improving your data feed, website and managing your adwords. This is indeed a very vague suggestion but this is what I do to improve businesses.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’