AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Download product feed from Merchant center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey!

My Google Shopping-campaign uses automatic fetch, and contains 1400 products. Now I wanna make a supplemental feed,  I've downloaded the supplemental feed template, but I need to know what's added already and copy the product-id. Is there a way  to download the primary product feed in Excel?

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Login to Google Merchant > Products > Feed > Click on your feed > 3dot menu (within the feed options) > download file.

If it's not available, than Google does not support downloading the file which is caused by the type of feed mechanic. For example a simple XML or CSV file will work

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://imgur.com/a/werig

Thanks! When i choose "download", I'm directed to this feed. How can I save this as a XML or CSV file?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You will need to use an IDE (Developer Editor), to open the file. As we are not allowed to tell you which tools to use or share 3rd party links. I can however link the wiki page, explaining what an IDE is. From there you can figure out what tools to use.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_development_environment

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

after choosing "download" the result is

the browser attempting to format the xml --

by default, most browsers interpret xml

data into a "pretty" format for viewing.

to see the raw xml, right-click within the window,

then, view-page-source; then, file -> save-as,

and use a file-name ending in .xml to save the file.

then, just about any text-editor or an

integrated-development-environment

may be used to edit the raw xml file.