AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Download Excluded Products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm at the Shopping Campaign level looking at the Products tab. There are two tabs there: Products and Diagnostics. The Diagnostics report drills down to show I've got products that are Inactive/Excluded. I hover on the word Excluded, it shows me a quick explanation and overview, click View Products, and it takes me back to Products with the filters "Product status: Inactive; Issue: Excluded" selected.

Great info! But I (seemingly) can't download it. I can copy/paste the info from the old interface into a spreadsheet just fine, but the formatting of the new interface doesn't allow that.

Is there a way I can download this information? I've submitted a "Leave Feedback" request already.

Nate

1 Expert replyverified_user

Download Excluded Products

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Nate W

It's a nice catch. I could replicate what you said. There's no option for download on that table. I submitted the feedback as you did. Let's hope it's heard sooner. 

--

Thanks

Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.