AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Does anyone know how to integrate a Lightspeed shop with Google Shopping?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I am searching some advise on what's the best way to integrate a Lightspeed shop with Google Merchant center. So I exported a XML feed and I just want to have an automated upload to Google Merchant Center so that it updates all price changes, etc.

As far as I could research, it should be able to work with Google Fetch option.

Am I right? Does someone know a better way to do it?

Thank you very much,
Ani

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You will need to contact the plugin or shop developer to check if it's automated. Normally it should be.

In Google Merchant all you need to do is setup the schedule to do this every day at a certain time.

Login to Google Merchant and go to Products > Feeds and click on your feed. Than choose schedule from the tabs and make the required changes.

This than is fully automated.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Emmanuel,

I will try this.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi, Ani.

Apparently, you LightSpeed users are lucky, as no plugin is necessary: https://www.lightspeedhq.com/webhelp/retail/webstore/en/content/integrating-social-media-with-web-st...

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.