AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Do products get adding to Google Shopping Adwords campaign automatically?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Do product SKUs get added to the Google Shopping Campaign automatically? 

As we have some new products and I cannot see where they are added manually, and I am not sure if they will be added to the correct Product Group?  

Just need clarification that is all Smiley Happy 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

First make sure they are approved in Google Merchant Center by logging in and go to Products > List

If they are approved and depending on how your campaigns are setup, yes they will be added.

For example if you segregated your ad groups by brand, the item has to be part of that brand otherwise it will not be listed.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Brilliant thanks I will check the disapproved against product list in adwords. 

I just unsure as to how Google knew what 'Product Groups' to insert the products in adwords?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

It all depends how you have setup your campaigns, unfortunately a clear answer without further info on how your data feed and campaigns are setup is difficult.

If you like a more clear answer, give us a sample of the data feed info of a particular new product and how your campaigns are setup.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’