AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Dissaproved items not changing to pending (although the problem was solved days ago)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there !

I uploaded a XML Feed with 6000 new products. Because of a problem with Cloudflare, Google couldn't fetch the images, it said "Images cannot be crawled because of robots.txt restriction" but it was really the Cloudflare Image Hotlink protection. I could check this because I clicked in any of them, and then click in the "open image" link, and I saw a message from Google saying it could not access to the link because Cloudflare (that was the reason I realized of Cloudflare block). 

Then, I turn hotlink's cloudflare protection off, and clicked in the "Re-process feed", and after about 8 hours, 3000 products jumped to Pending status.

24 hours later, products from Pending status are moving (slowly) to Active status ... so, I think they will move all of them ... this is OK.

But the other 3000 are still in Dissaproved status with the "Images cannot be crawled because of robots.txt restriction" message.

If I click in any of them, and I click the "open image" link, Google can open them with no problems, Google is not having problems to open them, but after 4 days they are still in Dissaproved status and not moving to "Pending".

I have clicked several times in "Re-process feed", and as I said, some days has passed ... but they are not moving from there, although the problems is no longer exists.

What can I do ? ;-)

Thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alex D
October

Dissaproved items not changing to pending (although the problem was solved days ago)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Ether wait up to 30 days or more for the re crawl to happen

Or change the file name of the image to a new static image name, or by appending a random query string for example (where in bold is the query) http://example.com/images/myimage.jpg?date=06102017 .

These are the only two options.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alex D
October

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Ether wait up to 30 days or more for the re crawl to happen

Or change the file name of the image to a new static image name, or by appending a random query string for example (where in bold is the query) http://example.com/images/myimage.jpg?date=06102017 .

These are the only two options.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nice shot ! Thank you