AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved data feed filename

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I had my merchant account center suspended because of policy violations. Now i have fixed those on my website. I want to activate my merchant account and it asks me to fill this form : - https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#ts=6081780

Im able to fill all the form except for one section that is "disapproved data feed filename" . Now i have a shopify store and we have a automatic syncing to google merchant center. So when i published my products i used shopify app and it automatically published products to my merchant center account so i didnt had to manually upload the products so i didnt create a data feed in my merchant center. And now google form is asking for "disapproved data feed filename" which i dont know and so i cant submit the form. Pls suggest. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disapproved data feed filename

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

if the api is used, simply use just about any name for that field; e.g.
api

then, under additional-information explain that the api is used via
shopify (not a feed file), add a short summary of the policy issue
being addressed, and exactly what was changed (on the website)
to conform to the policy -- a short note detailing how google can
inspect the submitted api data if needed would also likely help.

Re: Disapproved data feed filename

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
This thread - which has been inactive for six months - has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thanks very much.