AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

5.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved Product

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have added a single product to know how to add them but it is disapproved.

Displays some link problem in the diagnostic box.

Have shared the same link as that of my site.

Kindly help and guide

Thanks

Xcelmobi

1 Expert replyverified_user

Disapproved Product

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please provide more in-depth details, so that we can guide you in the right direction.

How are you submitting the feed

What is the data you submit in the feed

What is the exact error Google is providing

If providing further info is not possible, then contact google directly: https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Disapproved Product

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have type the data in the google sheet provided by the Feeds and copy pasted the link from my site

Disapproved Product

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Are you able to provide the following :

Product feed submitted data

The exact error in Google Merchant Center

As you can imagine, Google has a lot of potential errors, and without any details, it will be impossible for forum members to help.

This is a member to member forum and we are not part of Google. Therefore, for forum members to help, we need in-depth information.

If provided required info here is not possible, then contact Google directly here: https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’