AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved Logo 1:1 because it's unreadable, but the 32x32 preview shows it's clear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to upload my 1:1 logo to google merchant center but it keeps getting disapproved because the text is supposed to be unreadable although it works perfectly fine in the preview and as my website's favicon. It's a transparent png file, so what's wrong with this?

1080.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Quang N
July 2017

Disapproved Logo 1:1 because it's unreadable, but the 32x32 preview shows it's clear

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help again Emmanuel Smiley Happy Well I changed the "D" into a "2" and now it has been approved. But the color and layout is still exactly the same. Kind of a weird issue.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It might be the color combination, when you resize your image, the colors becomes a problem for color blind people. When two colors are very close to each other, they become blended for color blind people. Resulting in the image being unreadable.

I recommend trying to change it so that this is not the issue. For example make it 1 color.

Please note this is a public forum and you are asking community members. So this is my personal feedback.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

JPEG is not a supported format, please avoid giving advice that is not true. More info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7059936?hl=en

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Quang N
July 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help again Emmanuel Smiley Happy Well I changed the "D" into a "2" and now it has been approved. But the color and layout is still exactly the same. Kind of a weird issue.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Great news!