AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved Feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I submit my feed in mechant center and I was disapproved on March 31st for copyright violation. I fixed the error and removed the product the next day and it is not 17th day that google has not reviews the feed. I have called several times but they are of no help. Reps tell me to give it 24~48 hours.

Please Help!

Re: Disapproved Feed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
All you can do is just wait or keep calling...there is nothing else anyone can help you with here...for those who might have the same problem visit

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188493?hl=en#

Or call directly 866-246-6453
Monday - Friday: 9 am- 8 pm EST

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well that truely sucks since I have been waiting almost a month. If google operates this way then I wonder how they can become so big. I would expect a copany like google to be on the ball and take care fo smaller guys especially.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Zahid

I apologise for not seeing this post sooner, if your feed was disapproved, then you must make necessary changes. If you have done so, as you have stated, you will need to alert Google to the changes in order for them to perform a review. 

Disapproved Form

Please complete the above form and choose the 3rd option "I've made the corrections... "

If Google review and believe you have completed all the requirements, then your account disapproval should be then lifted.

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.