AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved Ads - Price

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am having issues with my upload feed, i have uploaded 224 items in my feed and ALL have been Disapproved due to the Price.

Preemptive item disapproval (price): Ensure that the price in your product data matches your landing page

I have double checked them all and the price matches that on our website. I have been running these ads for a long time using the same data sheet content and just updated the pricing recently and have this issue. I update on a monthly basis and never had this issue before.

Maybe its due to us having a price then a price +VAT? but i have always used the price +VAT and as i said, never had an issue.

I'm stumped as to what to try to fix this, can anyone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sales2 C
June

Disapproved Ads - Price

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

A suspension can happen even years after initial approval, policies changes, system checks changes and sometimes manual reviews happen.

I recommend you resolve this by adding structured data and make sure the first price visible on the site is price including vat.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Disapproved Ads - Price

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Make sure the first price listed is Price Including Vat.

Also, add structured data with price inc vat.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/4752265?hl=en

If the above is not done, then Google can not read the correct data.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069143?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Disapproved Ads - Price

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the 'price' has always been set to the Price including VAT but still being disapproved. Apart from updating the prices to match the website i haven't changed anything on the feed so why has everything been set to disapprove all of a sudden?

thanks for your help.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sales2 C
June

Disapproved Ads - Price

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

A suspension can happen even years after initial approval, policies changes, system checks changes and sometimes manual reviews happen.

I recommend you resolve this by adding structured data and make sure the first price visible on the site is price including vat.

Hope this helps.

Disapproved Ads - Price

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did your query get resolved? Interested in knowing why this happened and how to solve this. 

Disapproved Ads - Price

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

If you have any queries, please create a new topic here : https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/google-shopping

The reason for creating a new topic is because even if you have a similar issue, you will have a different answer as each situation is pretty much unique. The answer for this user, may well not apply to you. This to also avoid you to get frustrated with inaccurate solutions.

Disapproved Ads - Price

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh, I am sorry. I didn't realise that the query was solved. 

The format is quite confusing for a new user like me. Thanks!