AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Diff price in GDN product ad and product on website

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Long time since I posted here (frequent reader though...)

Anyway, I have a kind of technial question I hope to get answered.

a) how can it be that the price shown in a dynamic product ad on GDN (triggered by remarketing and fed by the merchant feed of course) can differ from the price of the product shown on the website. (and yes, the feed may have been updated recently)

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David_Precisera
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It may take time for all areas to correctly populate the updated price. To improve the accuracy of prices I recommend the following.

Setup Product Inventory Data Feed if you update your prices more than once per day

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6191341?hl=en

Enable Automated Updates and make sure you have microdata installed on your website

Make sure you have the main feed updated daily both on your side and that Google fetches every day.

Doing the above will minimize the delay in price updates

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David_Precisera
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It may take time for all areas to correctly populate the updated price. To improve the accuracy of prices I recommend the following.

Setup Product Inventory Data Feed if you update your prices more than once per day

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6191341?hl=en

Enable Automated Updates and make sure you have microdata installed on your website

Make sure you have the main feed updated daily both on your side and that Google fetches every day.

Doing the above will minimize the delay in price updates

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’