AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Default merchant listing disappeared. What was it? I keep making it worse!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently created a decent merchant feed and created an ad words account.  After creating a campaign that was "okay" there was a campaign listed called "shopping" that I did not create.  

It seemed to be showing my products on google shopping as they were showing up in my google searches.

the "shopping" campaign was not clickable in the campaign list.

well I later got frustrated with my ads and deleted the campaigns.  Now the "shopping" one is gone too.  No idea where it came from, but it won't come back.

i recreated the same ads that I had before after this, but instead of getting the 800 impressions a day on an ad, I only got like 15 for the same keywords and ad text.  

Please help.   I'm afraid I broke some thing and spent a huge amount of time while just making things worse,  I'm a small business and we don't make enough for any decent company to want to help.  So frustrated  I just requested deletion of my Adwords account and deleted my feeds  tonight hoping to just "start over"

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Default merchant listing disappeared. What was it? I keep making it worse!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Your message seems to mix up Shopping with Text ads.

Both very different things. You might be able to recover the deleted campaign by clicking on history and checking if you can revert.
Or by clicking in the top drop down menu under campaigns, where it says All campaigns. Than choose All

2016-07-27_17-10-35.jpg

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’