AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Danish AdWords Support Not Available

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a Danish webshop, and have several issues with Merchant Center product ads and customer reviews. I have for weeks tried to connect with Merchant Center Support on the number provided in the help section of the Merchant Center.

1. They ask for my Adwords client ID - which I provide

2. They ask for permission to record the conversation - which I OK

3. They say they for quality improvement purposes want to ask a couple of questions once the call is over - I am fine with that

4. They say "Transferring you to an agent"

4. Then they say: "No agent is avaliable. Try again later".

5. They hang up.

I have called 14 times on different working hours on different days over the last 2½ week. Same thing. Unfortunately the "survey call" never comes, so I am not even given the chance to provide feedback.

On Friday I called them and did not provide any Adwords ID. I was immediately transferred to an agent - who unfortunately was only "allowed" (as she put it) to help me set up a new account. She confirmed that Danish Adwords support was N/A and that she had talked to her manager about this, but she had not been given any indication as to "when AdWords support would be available again". She did suggest that I tried calling them again in a week or two. I asked for an alternative number that I could call with my issues. No - I was calling the only number there was. I asked for email-support. No Google only supported voice support. Not even chat.

I know where my business would go if I had customer support like that.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I recommend looking at this page : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Alternatively call tech support in a different country like UK, which you can find in the link above.

You can also email them from the help section in the top right corner of Google Merchant.

You can also ask your questions here, we forum members might be able to help. If you like to try, provide us with as much info as you can and explain what the problem is.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

for most google-customer-reviews related

issues, google may also be contacted here:
https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/gcr_merchant_contact

the poor customer-service details
may be submitted directly to google --
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/aw_complaint

otherwise, as was indicated, this is mainly public peer-to-peer forum --
forum-members usually require the specific website url and some specific
details about the issues being seen, to help with specific suggestions.