AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Customer Reviews Opt-In Modal "Frozen"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have implemented the code for the badge and the opt-in according to this page here.  The badge appears on all pages as it should. The invoice page (where we placed the opt-in code) fires the javascript event and displays the opt-in modal but it is "frozen". None of the links are clickable. The only way to proceed is to just close the page. 

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Geoff M
April 2017

Re: Customer Reviews Opt-In Modal "Frozen"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I figured it out. It is an issue with my CDN/Web Optimization provider. 

It reordered the output of the HTML so that the iframe was on top of the div for the opt-in form. Since they both have the same z-index, the last element is on top. 

<div role="dialog" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 1px solid rgb(190, 190, 190); height: auto; overflow: visible; position: absolute; width: auto; z-index: 2147483647; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 4px 16px; visibility: visible; left: 474px; top: 62.5px;">

<iframe frameborder="0" src="x-javascript&colon;undefined" undefined="null" style="border: 0px; left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px; vertical-align: bottom; z-index: 2147483647; opacity: 0; width: 1600px; height: 1297px;">

Once I fixed that, it worked perfectly.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Geoff M
April 2017

Re: Customer Reviews Opt-In Modal "Frozen"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I figured it out. It is an issue with my CDN/Web Optimization provider. 

It reordered the output of the HTML so that the iframe was on top of the div for the opt-in form. Since they both have the same z-index, the last element is on top. 

<div role="dialog" style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 1px solid rgb(190, 190, 190); height: auto; overflow: visible; position: absolute; width: auto; z-index: 2147483647; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 4px 16px; visibility: visible; left: 474px; top: 62.5px;">

<iframe frameborder="0" src="x-javascript&colon;undefined" undefined="null" style="border: 0px; left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px; vertical-align: bottom; z-index: 2147483647; opacity: 0; width: 1600px; height: 1297px;">

Once I fixed that, it worked perfectly.