AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Could you add Finland as target country?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, could you please add soon the possibility to target shopping campaigns for people in Finland? We are missing this great feature!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Uula-Matti L
September 2015

Re: Could you add Finland as target country?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback; I'm happy to pass it along. We're always working on how we can expand useful features to other markets.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Uula-Matti L
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback; I'm happy to pass it along. We're always working on how we can expand useful features to other markets.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, is there any progress with this feature? We really need it in Finland. Please add it soon!

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Tovio

Unfortunately not, Finland is still not a supported country for Google Merchant Center.

Available countries are detailed here - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160637?hl=en-GB

Google do expand products and have done so previously, so keep an eye out for any new blogs relating to this here -

http://adwords.blogspot.com

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What's the state of this? It's been asked for ages. Do we really have to go with some other provider? it really shouldn't be a problem to add one more, or the rest of the countries to supported countries. Now all our ad budget goes to the Facebook because of this. I think this is something you do not want either? Could you speed up the process, so it does not last years to add new countries? I think you have resources for that, don't you?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still a issues, 2016 already...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Come on Google, it's been ages. Sweden, Norway and Denmark already has it..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We need Shopping Ads, but do Google care? Facebook seems to be more responsive and active to launch new ad features in all countries.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Goolge! Can you tell us something new about this issue? Finland is waiting. Please do something!

IPA
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
IPA
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We need it. Urgently!