AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Complete drop in impressions on my shopping campaign. 2,000 to 0 in a day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have no idea what is going on here.

For well over a year this campaign has been running well, with around 2,000 to 4,000 daily impressions with a very healthy CTR.

Today, as of 17:00 local time, I've had 0 impressions all day. I've made no changes to the campaign all month. I've checked the merchant centre and all my products are apporve. My billing information is upto date...

Have contacted the Adwords support team who told me to 'Wait a few days'.

I urgently need help understanding what has gone wrong here. Can anyone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Complete drop in impressions on my shopping campaign. 2,000 to 0 in a day.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
As there can be a lot of reasons here are the basics.

Check your site is still claimed in Google Merchant Center (GMC)
Check for processing errors in the feed sections of GMC > Products > feeds > click on your feed > processing
Check your diagnostics in GMC > products > diagnostics

Check if the feed data has changed, any big change can cause issues. For example different ID's So comparing the feed before and after is recommended. Even if you think nothing changed, always check.

As we are forum members we can not look into your account, if you could provide in depth info we may be able to guide you.

Alternatively contact Google directly here: https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow

Hope this helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’