AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Client's two merchant account has been suspended and the business is of T-shirt store...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Can you please help me with my client's two business merchant store's account? 
There are 2 merchant center accounts and both are suspended due to certain reasons.

The one account is totally suspended with all the products and another store's account is with suspended status but the most products are live.

Can anyone help me  with this kind of problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Client's two merchant account has been suspended and the business is of T-shirt store...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please remove any personal identifications to accounts, this is a public forum.

As this is a public forum, community members are not part of Google, we are merchants, freelancers, agencies, developers etc...

And why does 1 business have 2 accounts, this looks very suspicious. As in, your trying to double serve products, which is a violation of the double service policy.

As this is a serious violation, the likelihood of getting the accounts approved again will be extremely low to nonexisting. The only ones that can help you are Google, you can contact them here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

We community members cannot look into your account.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nop, one client has two different businesses and each business's merchant center account have this issue...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

As we have no account access and we are forum members, please provide details such as reason of the violation, which can be found in the email Google sent. Or if you no longer have the email, login to Google Merchant Center (GMC) > top right corner > click on the mail icon

Provide the warnings, errors and violations in GMC > products > diagnostics

Other important information you can supply to allow public members to assist will allow us to advice you on your issue.

If supplying further details is not possible than contact Google directly : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’