AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Checkout Page Not Available to Out-of-Country Visitors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My merchant account was suspended. During a phone call a Google staff member told me that one of the problems was that the checkout pages on my website were not available to out-of-country visitors.

I am not aware of anything on my website that would keep out-of-country visitors out of the checkout pages. However, I have tried going through the whole ordering and checkout process through an overseas proxy server, and I did indeed have a problem with the checkout pages.

I would appreciate any general advice on this issue.

In addition, I don't have a lot of confidence in the overseas (out of USA) proxy servers that I have been using. Are there any that others have had good results with?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Checkout Page Not Available to Out-of-Country Visitors

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Highline,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

As you indicated you do not knowingly want  'out-of-country' visitors to be restricted from accessing your checkout page. To me, it feels like some miss-configuration on your server. The best way would be to contact your hosting provider in this regard. They may be the best people to sort this out for you. 

Thanks

Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: Checkout Page Not Available to Out-of-Country Visitors

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, what Ratan said is right. It must be from the Hosting end. There are certain restrictions you can add to block ignored regional traffic to your site. If needed also contact your webmaster once.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala