AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Cant get my Leggings to appear in Default 'Leggings' result

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Spoiler

I just can't get my 'Black Yoga Leggings' to appear in the default Google Shopping results for 'Black Yoga Leggings'. I have to un-check the 'Leggings' filter for my leggings to appear in the results. Below is my product category data. Is there anything obvious that i'm doing wrong?

I'm using the following info in my Data Feed;

Google Product Category: 5598 ( I have also tried 'Clothing & Accessories > Clothing > Trousers > Leggings')
Product Type: Clothing & Accessories > Clothing > Trousers > Leggings
Item Group ID: Yoga Leggings 

I have also included 'Black Yoga Leggings' in the Title and Description. 

Any suggestions would be most welcome. 

Thank you, Levi 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Re: Cant get my Leggings to appear in Default 'Leggings' result

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hello, first ensure you have no data feed errors or warnings. Please fix them all which you can find in your Google Merchant account.

The next step is to ensure your bidding high enough to be eligible to be listed and keep an eye on your Search impression lost ratio. My recommendations is to have it hover around 10%

In regards to Google Shopping categories, there is unfortunately nothing you can do other than ensuring your data feed is 100% accurate. As Google does this automatically there is no indicator what you must do.

But ensure you have the attributes size, color, and other apparel attributes all correctly filled in.

HOpe it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’