AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot update an offer that has already been reviewed

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Anyone seen this error? Or, know how to contact Google about this error? The help button leads me here.

Uploaded a Promo Feed today and had issues. All looks fine when I view the promos, when viewing the Promotions dash/page, but, on the feed upload page I get the error "Cannot update an offer that has already been reviewed".

Is it broken today? Anyone from Google here that can help.

Thanks

UPDATE: Contacted Google and yes, it's gone a bit weird. Have been advised to wait 24 hrs to see if things rectify themselves, before getting back in touch.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ian W
October 2015

Re: Cannot update an offer that has already been reviewed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Celebird and thanks for replying. The promotion_id's were good. The only thing I can say that was odd, were the "oops" messages I was receiving, just before I managed to upload the feed.

So, I was getting feed (promo) not successful notices and emails, but, it seemed the feed was successful. Hence the reason for waiting 24hrs to see if it would all shake-out.

Anyway, the Google op was right. All seems well today. Both Policy and SKU status are marked as approved, even though my feed still states it was not successful.

Hope that makes sense.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

first, thank you for the update.

that message typically means that the promotion
was reviewed and approved and is now locked --
or, promotion_id values are being handled improperly.

if google is indicating to simply wait 24-hours before
recontacting support then, that is the best likely course.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ian W
October 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Celebird and thanks for replying. The promotion_id's were good. The only thing I can say that was odd, were the "oops" messages I was receiving, just before I managed to upload the feed.

So, I was getting feed (promo) not successful notices and emails, but, it seemed the feed was successful. Hence the reason for waiting 24hrs to see if it would all shake-out.

Anyway, the Google op was right. All seems well today. Both Policy and SKU status are marked as approved, even though my feed still states it was not successful.

Hope that makes sense.