AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot list products, or download full report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is something wrong with the Merchant Center today?

When I click on Products link on the left, it works for few seconds and I then I get this error in a red box: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

Also, when I try to download the full report, it takes me to a 404 page. Feed file downloads fine, but not the full report.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot list products, or download full report

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Deniz,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

According to the error you have quoted, there might be a temporary technical issue. I would advise you try after sometime. Also, please clear your browser cache and cookies and try loggin back in. 

Do let us know if the problem persists.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ratan Jha,

This issue was happening on FireFox. I tried to login on Chrome, which I have never used for the Merchant Center, and I am still seeing the same error for listing products or displaying a detail of a product.

I also disabled my security software in case it blocks external scripts, but no change.

Download report still gives 404, is this not the correct URL?

https://www.google.com/merchants/downloadreport?fid=xxxxxx&ulid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The problem went away by itself. Thank you.