AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot get into my merchant center.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a gmail account and a website email account. I have google merchant set up with the website email account. I cannot seem to get the password correct to log in. I have it wrote down and I did not change it so I don't know what the issue could possibly be. 

Sooo, I try to log in with my password, then I'm told to verify the telephone number. The last 2 digits are exactly what number I used. However it will not accept the number I put in. I never changed the number. 

I am now completely locked out of my merchant account because at this point there is no way to get in no matter what I try. 

Here's the real kicker...I tried just to set up a new merchant account but I can't because my old account has already verified my store domain! 

What can I do? I cannot get into the merchant center in any way. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot get into my merchant center.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok, I did get an email that my password was used with the correct password but google blocked it. I need to verify the phone number before I can get back in. But the phone number is wrong somewhere!

Re: Cannot get into my merchant center.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Rachael,

Have you gotten in touch with the AdWords Team? Since this is so account-specific, I think they would be able to help if you still are not able to verify your phone number.

Let me know if you still have trouble after that!

Cassie