AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot add new products in google merchant using manual feed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Member's,

We are trying to upload data feed using manual upload but getting error as "internal error (110, 700)".this error we are getting from last 4 days and whenever we try to contact customer support they says will call back and no call comes up.
After 2 days a  customer care agent called up by name Lina saying that we are missing robot.txt file on website by which google cannot crawl the images, and she suggesting to add robot.txt file so that google can crawl.
We are getting an internal error and no where related with robot.txt file, we already have robot.txt file on our server but still getting this error.

She placed me on hold after i told her to transfer me to her senior and she placed me on hold for 30 mins with no solution and asked for more 24 hours of time.
Yesterday i got the case id for my case which is : 4-5210000015286

Kindly let us know if someone getting the same error please.

Regards,

TriJewels Support Team

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vijay B
December 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

What is the file type you are uploading? Maybe the feed is invalid and is giving issues in Google Merchant.

Could you test a data feed, with just 1 product inside? Also always create a test feed first, never a live (standard) feed on the first time.

Also do not provide personal id's, this is a community and we have no access to private information. Nor should you ever share it on a public forum.

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vijay B
December 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

What is the file type you are uploading? Maybe the feed is invalid and is giving issues in Google Merchant.

Could you test a data feed, with just 1 product inside? Also always create a test feed first, never a live (standard) feed on the first time.

Also do not provide personal id's, this is a community and we have no access to private information. Nor should you ever share it on a public forum.

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel F,

Got a call from google saying that it will get fix in 3 days and now my 95% products has been already approved and only 5% showing up error,the google supervisor said it will get fix in 3 days.

I also tried your option of uploading single product in test, and that worked too.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Regards,

TriJewels Team.