AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Can We Have Different Shopping Campaigns in the same Account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would you be kind enough to advise me so that I will know if using multiple campaigns is a good way to geotarget different products?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Can We Have Different Shopping Campaigns in the same Account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You could do that, however you need to find a balance between data and granulating the data.

For example if you only get a small set of data by splitting up in geotargets, than you will not have any significant insight, and you would not be able to correctly read and apply changes to your campaigns.

From experience it is best to have the whole nation in 1 campaign.

Unless you have thousands upon thousands of clicks by splitting them up, than sure I don't see a problem.

The key here, is to experiment. But the best way to experiment is to ensure you have enough data to do your maintenance work.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’