AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Can I open Merchant center account from unsupported country?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

Can you please explain something to me. I'm familiar with Google Merchant and Shopping ads supported countries. 
Now, what I need to know is this: 
Am I able to open Merchant account from unsupported country (for example Croatia), and link it with account on which I'm already running campaigns (targeting shopping ads supported countries like CZ), and then run shopping campaigns (in CZ, as I already mentioned in the example)? 

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I open Merchant center account from unsupported country?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
To register a Google Merchant Center account, please go to the link here: https://merchants.google.com

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I know that, yes. My question was, can I open Merchant Center account form unsupported country, and then advertise targeting shopping ads supported country?
Example: I'm in Serbia. I open Merchant Center account, I connect it with my adwords account. And create shopping campaigns in which I'm targeting Czechia.

Thank you anyway

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If Google allows you to register, then yes. As I'm not located in Serbia I would not know. The only way to find out is to register. If Google allows you to register, then you are able to use Google Merchant Center.

Hope this helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’