AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Can I have more than one store on one Google Merchant Center account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have my online store connected to my Google Merchant Center account. But I've recently opened a second store and also want to list those products on Google Shopping. Can I connect both stores to my existing Google Merchant Center account? Or must I create a new account under a separate Gmail account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennifer N
September 2015

Re: Can I have more than one store on one Google Merchant Center accou

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Jennifer

You can choose to create a separate account for this second shop, which would require a different login to your current account.

Alternatively, you can request a Multi-Client Account, this will allow you to control both websites under the one login - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188487

Your accounts must vary and not be similar/same items in both accounts.

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jennifer N
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Jennifer

You can choose to create a separate account for this second shop, which would require a different login to your current account.

Alternatively, you can request a Multi-Client Account, this will allow you to control both websites under the one login - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188487

Your accounts must vary and not be similar/same items in both accounts.

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tom, when you mention in your response above " Your accounts must vary and not be similar/same items in both accounts." does that mean if I sell Green Widgets in one account Google will not allow me to sell Green Widgets in my new account too?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
@Bob N, that is correct.

You can not have multiple websites and sell the same thing. As that is an unfair equity advantage, which Google does not allow.

If you have any new questions I advice you to start a new thread.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’