AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Can I find traffic numbers for Google Shopping?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any place where I can see traffic numbers for Google Shopping?

I was wondering if there is a place wher I can access data on actual Google Shopping traffic, preferably pr. country?

Thanks a lot your answer is very much appreciated

Tonny

Re: Can I find traffic numbers for Google Shopping?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tonny,

You should be able to see data associated with your campaign in AdWords. You can take a look at the dimensions report for location information. You can also look at the geography report in Google Analytics and add campaign as a secondary dimension.

Is there something specific you want to see? Hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Amy,

Thanks, but I was really interested in the Google shopping overall usage statistics. How many people actually use Google Shopping as opposed to just search. In newspaper advertising you have a number called reach, or - how many people read the paper. Do you know of a place where I can find these numbers?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Ah, I see. Sorry, I misunderstood. Honestly, I'm not sure if there's a place to find those statistics. I don't know anything off hand. I did some preliminary searches and didn't see anything. You may be able to reach out to Google's sales team to see if they have anything readily available, though!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Amy,

Thanks :-) I hid the same wall as you searching for the answer, and I actually succeeded in finding the numbers for Bing Ads, which is sort of "strange".

I think the data could be regarded as "restricted" or only available inside the walls of Google.

Br.