AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Can I change product feed on my google merchant account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to change my existing product feed with a new one with ads keep running. Can anyone help me with that?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Omar Faruque S
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If the old feed and new feed have the exact same product data, than simply go to Google Merchant Center > Feeds > Click on the feed > Settings > change the feed url

There will be no down time and ads will continue as before

Make sure that the product ID's are identical

If the product information has a big change than a re-review will take place and this may stop the ads temporarily until the ads are approved

If the ID's change, then a full review will take place which can take up to 3 to 5 business days.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Omar Faruque S
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If the old feed and new feed have the exact same product data, than simply go to Google Merchant Center > Feeds > Click on the feed > Settings > change the feed url

There will be no down time and ads will continue as before

Make sure that the product ID's are identical

If the product information has a big change than a re-review will take place and this may stop the ads temporarily until the ads are approved

If the ID's change, then a full review will take place which can take up to 3 to 5 business days.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for sharing the knowledge.