AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

BreakDown Large Inventry - Need Expert Openion Only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Currently We are Advertising More then 600 Products in Google Shopping .Although We are Getting Good Results But Due to LArge Inventry Only Issue We are Facing is Segmentation. Please I need Advice

How to Break Down Big Inventory as Few Items have low Profit Margin But High Conversions and High Profit Margin With Low Conversions .Does This means We Separate Them but Problem is We want to Scale  our Conversions Keep Incremental Increase or Decrease in Budget . e.g We take example of Toys. I need Some tips Related like Segmentation According Category,Segmentation According to Size,Segmentation According to Conversions etc ... So we See Incremental increase of our conversions

More Helpful if someone gave me Excel Sheet Example

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

BreakDown Large Inventry - Need Expert Openion Only

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Here is a great article : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6275317?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en

You can use custom labels to create your high / low margin

More info on custom labels : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6324473?hl=en&ref_topic=6324338

Segmentation by size does not exist, however you can create your own custom labels with this too.

You can not segment by conversions, unless you manually change this via custom labels.

Do note you are limited with 1000 different custom labels.

As you have several requirements, you will need to carefully plan everything out.

For example

Product A :

custom label 0 high margin

custom label 1 size

custom label 2 converting

than repeat with all the other products.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’