AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Big Commerce Automatic Feed - High Number of Product Disaproved (GTIN issue)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I'm working with a client whose website is on Bigcommerce. We integrated her feed automatically thru both platform, and everything is working great. Except that more than 1/4 of her products are disapproved due to a missing GTIN according to the Google Merchant Center. 

Here's the issue: When I look in the products that are disapproved, I do see that a GTIN exist. Problem is, Google Merchant doesn't. What would be the best way for me to fix this without having to go thru the Google Merchant center on each item page and submit a review manually?

Thanks in advance for your help! 

Mary

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please note that the diagnostics tool is not a live up to date list of issues. It can have a delay of up to 30 days depending on the issue regardless if the issue is resolved.

A better way to look at the data is under products > list

Wait at least 24 hours to 3 days to see if the issue persist.

If it does and you have GTIN's added with a Brand and identifier exists set to yes, contact Google directly.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emmanuel,

It's been more than 6 months now that we've been pulling data directly from Bigcommerce. What's the best way to contact Gogle directly? I've tried thru the Merchant Center and everything guided me to this platform. Should I contact directly thru Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes, that would be the best action to take.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’