AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Best Practices for Shopping Showcase Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

BETA aside, whats going on with Showcase adverts? Not seeing a single impression on the adverts created. They also could not be broader than how I have set them up, there is something strange about why the adverts won't run.

CAN ANYONE HELP???!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As you already mention this is a beta program at the moment and getting low to no impressions is to be expected. Listing all products in 1 ad group is the best first step to go with as you are then not limiting the product categories.

Try to increase the bids to a much higher value.

Also note Showcase ads is only for generic search terms and only used in certain situations, which Google has not publicly released. Showcase ads are also only available in English speaking countries.

There is currently no further info regarding this. The best option if you are not getting any traction is to wait until it is out of beta or try again in half a year.

If you are unsatisfied with the results, please send feedback to Google directly by going to Google Adwords > Top Right Corner > feedback

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the information.

Essentially the products all need to be in separate ad groups due to the offers available for each one being individual. 

I had been tempted by trialing a group – so I will try this now and let you know how we get on.

Thanks once again.