AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Automatic item updates due to incorrect prices is wrong

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello 

i am having a big problem with the automatic price update when google visite the site to make sure the prices is the same as feed ,but as you can see  in attachment google get the wrong price (the price before sale)and change it in google merchant center 

how can i fix it ??

1.jpg2.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Automatic item updates due to incorrect prices. _Error for Sales Prices

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am having same problem google visite the website and take the price before sale not the one after sales this is a big problem 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Add structured data to the website with the price attribute being the sale price.

Also make sure the price to be paid, is the first price seen. So 37.75 needs to be on the left side of the higher price.

More info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069143?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you for your answer 

that's what i did i changed the order so the first price is the sale price i will wait for google to recrawl the site hope it will not take long time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello 

i think i ve found the real problem , it was the open graph meta tags i have plugin that generate meta tags og and they are giving a wrong price .